These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Konkan Property Expo. User shall, first read and understand the terms and conditions mentioned here under. By authorizing a payment to Konkan Property Expo through the online payment service (“the service”), it shall be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions.
The general terms and conditions are as mentioned here under-
- Payment(s) by Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking or UPI only, is permissible. User has to bear the charges or fees, if any, as applicable by the concern Bank for such use
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Konkan Property Expo. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that User shall take all due care while making e payment.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Konkan Property Expo or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, it never intent to mean that the Konkan Property Expo is having any liability in case of any miss use of such information.
- the Konkan Property Expo and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Konkan Property Expo and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party
agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Applicant agrees that the Konkan Property Expo or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond reasonable control of the Konkan Property Expo.
- The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details and shall use valid card only.
8 The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to the Konkan Property Expo by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant declares, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and
provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank
account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- Payment is treated to be received by the Konkan Property Expo only when the amount is credited to the account of the Konkan Property Expo
- No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the NID in respect of the operation of the service.
- the Konkan Property Expo does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User while making such e-payment.
- For the purpose of legal action, if any, the jurisdiction shall be the competent court of Ratnagiri.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- the Konkan Property Expo may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit.
- The Konkan Property Expo reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Konkan Property Expo reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment for any reason.
- The Konkan Property Expo may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. The Konkan Property Expo reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. And also retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.